Rosov Consulting is a multinational, mission-driven company dedicated to informing and improving Jewish education philanthropy and practice. Led by Founder and Principal Wendy Rosov, PhD, our team of 20 employees has backgrounds in evaluation, research, Jewish education, philanthropy, and nonprofit management.
Rosov Team Members are…
- Driven to deliver high quality to our clients: We are detail oriented and go the extra mile to get it right.
- Sharp thinkers and eager to develop ourselves continuously: We cut through the noise to focus on what matters, but we know we can always do better.
- Fun-loving and food-loving: We know that real productivity only happens when we take time to connect, laugh, and sustain ourselves with good food and plentiful snacks.
- Interested and interesting: Water cooler talk is a chance to get curious about each other’s projects, lives, and travels.
- Team players: We deliver for our teammates, hold ourselves accountable, and step in when we are needed. We also don’t hog the limelight. We accomplish what we do because “we” do it.
We offer great benefits including health care, retirement plans, vacation, and more. If you’d like to learn more, please email email@example.com.
We are currently hiring for the following positions.