Rosov Consulting is a professional services firm helping foundations, philanthropists and Jewish communal organizations to meet their goals, assess progress, and enhance impact.
By working at the nexus of the funder and grantee relationship, we foster and support partnerships that stimulate change.
Led by Founder and Principal, Wendy Rosov, Ph.D., our team brings years of experience in education, research, philanthropy and nonprofit management to our work on behalf of our clients.
We invite you to learn first-hand why Wendy and Rosov Consulting serve as trusted advisors to many of the most dynamic organizations and individuals in the Jewish communal sector.
Rosov Consulting offers customized, strategic consultation in five primary areas:
- Strategy Development
- Initiative Design
- Assessment of Organizational or Programmatic Effectiveness
- Refinement of the Grants Process
- Personalized Philanthropic Advising
As a Result of Working with Rosov Consulting, Our Clients Gain:
- A clear articulation of programmatic and grantmaking goals
- Greater synergy between goals and the strategies and resources applied to meeting them
- Enhanced learning through thoughtful evaluation and research
- Enhanced nonprofit and philanthropic effectiveness
- A trusted advisor dedicated to advancing their philanthropic vision
We welcome your inquiry as to how we can support and advance your impact in the field.